Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29,2010 1:16AM

Here I am again. It's been months since I made my last post. I know I've been such a sucker for keeping promises. But at least, before the year would end, I just would like to share the things that would sum up the year.

January -March 2010

These months had been quite tough for me. I was focused, maybe not focused but yeah, focused on school requirements:projects and all that. I was a highschool graduating student so, it is expected to duly comply with the requirements. And then, March 31 came. Graduation Day. It was a a day full of mixed emotions. I felt happy and proud for having been able to pass my subjects and make it to one of the Top10. I was nervous too, asking myself:"After this, What's next for me?". I felt sad too, the thought of being away with my friends for years.

April - May 2010

These are the boring months of the year. I've been stucked at home, doing just the routinary, eat-internet-sleep-eat-internet-sleep. But then, I also made a friend. i met her online, on zingled. She's French and I think we both have a lot in common. We still keep in touch up to now. And oh, I have been also busy with the requirements for college too.

June - October 2010

These are the months of the first semester in College. Life in college is a lot different in high school. In college, most of you will be strangers. So yes, it's difficult to look for a friend that would somehow understand and deal with you like your old friends in high school does. Don't get me wrong, my college friends are great. It's just that I don't really have this comfortable feeling when I'm with them. yeah, maybe because we've just known each other for months. Probably, we'll get to the knowing-you-deeper part of our friendship in the later years. On the other hand, my academic standing aren't that bad. I admit, I am happy that I am an honor student but I also feel resentment. Well, I just wouldn't post the reasons because it'll take time and I'm kinda sleepy.

November 2010

First month of the first semester. I met more friends. What else? I don't know. That's it.

December 2010

Yeah, I could feel the spirit of Christmas and of course, my 1th birthday. Well, my birthday started great but didn't end that great. I got a little melodramatic.

For all those who have been part of my life in 2010, Thank You. Hope we'll still meet in 2011. (:

PS: I've read my previous entries. I just realized I had many grammatical errors and misspelled words.LOL. Laugh at your own mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment