Friday, July 23, 2010

...Busy Day

12:31AM

It's already Friday. TGIF. But hell, I still have loads to do. I still thank God it's friday. I could go home. I could get away with school works. I could rest and get hours of sleep. But right now, let me focus on the reality - the reality that I am already a college student.

Yeah! It's hard to believe that. I am an extraordinary college student. I sleep in class. I went to school without taking a bath. It's normal, perhaps only for me. Currently, I am working on a paper to be passed tomorrow. No,I mean later around 10am. I am also doing research for our group report later. Unfortunately, i do not understand how will I relate my assigned task to our discussion. I mean, it's easy but I don't know how to explain it. I'm stressed! I don't know what to do know. Maybe, I shall give myself some sleep and wake up later again. Then, back to reality. It was just a week ago when I told my friends that I felt like having a vacation in the dormitory. I have learned things in school but it feels like going to school is more like a vacation than studying and learning. Now, I have to correct what I've said. It's not always a vacation. Not always. There are also times like this, busy busy busy.

I think I have to go now. I have to sleep. I will sleep. I just hope I could wake up early later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment