Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...Make memories

This is what I wrote for our AH1(Understanding ourselves through reading and writing) assignment. Actually, the original was longer than this one. But, I revised it because our professor told us to only to make a page. Mine exceeded so, I have to shorten it. Here's how it goes.

Dear first-grader Keziah,
Hey little brat! I know how you’ve been very naughty. But, I just would like to inform that my “bratinella” image already faded. I know. I’m still naughty but only to those who have been bad to me too.
See how time goes by swiftly. You were just a little girl before but now, you’ve grown into a young lady. But, you are still short in terms of height. It seems like it was just yesterday when you entered first grade but now, you are already in first year college. I could really tell that one of the fastest things here on earth is time.
Let me just share to you my first days in college. I earned many friends. I learned the basic Japanese. Though I had a hard time adjusting to the social environment, I still feel at home. It’s like nobody cares about you or who you are. It seems that all I have to do is to be me. I could really say that I fit in this university. However, I am not confident of my thinking capacity. I know I can do it. It’s just that I don’t have enough confidence. Well, enough for this one. I might get very emotional.
Anyways, I’ll just share to you what happened on my weekend. Saturday night was a night with dad. It was already midnight and we were still watching wrestling. Oh, I remember those times when I was still your age when we watch wrestling match. I always favor Hulk Hogan and John Cena. Wrestling is one of those things that we like both. On Sunday, we ate in a restaurant near our house for dinner. Mom really sees to it that we are complete in the table for dinner. Especially during weekends because that’s the only time I could eat together with them. That night, mom asked me to sleep early. Being so hard-headed, I slept late.And as an effect, I woke up late too. I arrived in school 2 minutes late.
Just this Monday, my room mate, a friend and I went to SM to watch Eclipse.We shouted everytime Jacob appears wearing nothing on top. It’s a girl thing you know. We also bought different stuffs. It’s like rewarding and giving ourselves a break from the pressure of being a college student. That’s it. I think I’ve said too much already.
Little brat, life is too short. As I have told you, time goes by quickly. We should collect as many memories as we can. Those memories are valuable. Live life to the fullest and always be open for change. Just like what I did. I changed maybe not yet for the best but at least for the better.
Love,
Keziah

By the way, I know I owe you(to anyone who's reading this) a lot of blogs from me. I promised from my previous that I would be posting about this and that. And, I know I'm already late. I really don't care if someone would read my blog or not. I just care about my opinions and expressions. That's just what I wanted to do. To express myself without anyone to tell me to stop what I'm doing. I just wanted to break free from my shell. So, if there is anyone out there who happens to drop by and read some of my blogs please leave a comment. I don't mind if you criticize me or not. I just would like to know if you've eaten something or something has gotten into your mind that you dropped my on this page. (Okaay, I think I'm confusing you and myself). Good Night!

-Kez 2:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment